5/6/09

My Personal Bubble

 I guess I should start by saying I like my job at Hasbro And have been excited to work on a few interesting projects. There now that that is out of the way....

Look how small my desk is!

Measurements: 1 foot, Cintique, 1 foot
I am not in a small cube, I am at the end of the hall between two cubes. 
And the kicker is the office next to me is for a guy who works from home, he has been here like 3 times in my 5 weeks. 
I challenge you to show me a smaller working space.

On the plus side, yes those two nerf swords are mine.

3 comments:

  1. wow, thats....fun? at least there are nerf swords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man... when I worked at Chase, my desk was actually the drafting table in my supervisors cube with a laptop on top. Picture, if you will, two desk chairs back to back so that if either of us were to back up we would collide...and...a laptop....

    glad you are enjoying your job, though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just noticing how much food is in this small space.
    Obviously provisions for the camel....

    ReplyDelete